LochStudios reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as LochStudios deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in LochStudios’s sole discretion.
LochStudios does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any service and, therefore, LochStudios specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Service.
LochStudios has no obligation to monitor the services. However, LochStudios reserves the right to review materials posted to a service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. LochStudios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, with or without notice, for violating this Accessible Use Policy (AUP). Your rights and obligations upon termination of any Service are governed by the ‘Terms of Service’. Upon termination of the Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases. LochStudios shall have no obligation to maintain any content termination of the Services.
NO SPAM; DAMAGES:
LochStudios will immediately terminate any account which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk emails.
Since the items being purchased are digital items there is a strict no refund policy. Since you can’t replace the item and replace the time taken to uphold the purchase, no refunds will be granted.
Going to PayPal to dispute the change will get your login IP and account banned from all LochStudios websites.
In the event, any instance uses excessive CPU from activities such as cryptocurrency CPU mining, LochStudios reserves the right to limit the CPU available to your instances in order to maintain a consistent level of performance on all our nodes.
- Use the Service in connection with unlawful contests, lotteries, or gambling; pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, traffic or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful content, such as child pornography or virtual child pornography.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation.
- Upload, or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s property.
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity to mislead others.
- Host TOR exit nodes.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Network probing or port scanning tools are only permitted if explicitly authorized by the destination host and/or network. Unauthorized port scanning, for any reason, is strictly prohibited and will result in your server being terminated.
- Utilizing bots for the purpose of repeatedly and/or automatically acquiring merchandise and anything similar that violates 3rd party ToS that could result in the blocking of LS IP space or ASN.